Last year, Michigan’s beer economy was worth $10.5-billion and created over 30,000 jobs for the Mitten State.
That means there’s lots of Michigan beer to choose from — so which one is the best?
The 2018 WDET Michigan Beer Bracket is here to answer that question with your help.
Here’s how it works:
- Vote for your favorite Michigan beer using the form below or by clicking right here.
- We’re voting for individual beers from Michigan breweries, so if it’s made in the state of Michigan — it counts!
- Beers with the most votes will advance to the Sudsy 16 in the 2018 WDET Michigan Beer Bracket on Monday, October 15th before we crown a champion at the end of the month.
- Voting for this round will end on the morning of Monday, October 15th.
Also worth mentioning:
- Base your vote on the quality of the brew from the taste, flavor and even design of the label.
- We’re using the honor system here, so please don’t game the system & vote for your favorite beer multiple times — let the voice of the people be heard!