One of the last family-owned businesses in Detroit’s Delray neighborhood closed recently. Green’s Variety Store on Solvay opened in 1959. WDET’s Pat Batcheller visited the store in 2014 to ask the owners about the impact a new bridge between Detroit and Windsor would have on the business and the community. Since then, Albert and Myrtle Green–both 88 years old–have retired. They closed the store on April 30th. Albert Green recalls how Delray changed since the day the shop opened 56 years ago.