Sustaining Members of WDET give a monthly contribution that is automatically deducted from your debit or credit card. It’s convenient, efficient, and powerful.
As a WDET Sustaining Member, your gift goes further by:
- Providing WDET with a stable, on-going source of income to support the programming you value
- Eliminating the cost of monthly reminder mail
- Reducing the cost of processing payments
Easy as 1-2-3!
- Decide how much you want to contribute to WDET each month.
- Use our secure online form or call WDET Membership Services at 313-577-4550 to start your gift. Sustaining Gifts can be paid from your VISA, Master Card, American Express or Discover, debit or credit card.
- Your gift will be automatically deducted each month. Your membership is automatically renewed each year on your membership anniversary date.
How long does it take for my credit card charges to begin?
The first charge will happen as soon as you initiate your gift. Each payment will happen around the same time each month.
How can I increase my installment amount?
You can upgrade your Sustaining commitment at any time by contacting WDET Member Services at 313-577-4550 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll update it for you, or by making a gift at a new amount at www.wdet.org/give
Do I still qualify to receive a thank-you gift?
Yes! Each year on your anniversary date, you’re welcome to select one of the WDET thank you gifts according to your current giving level. Just contact WDET Member Services at 313-577-4550 or email@example.com
What if I have questions about my credit card statement?
If you have any questions regarding your statement, call WDET Member Services at 313-577-4550. We will work with you to correct any problems and answer your questions.
Is my contribution tax-deductible?
Yes! You will receive a tax receipt from Wayne State University every January stating your total contributions from the previous year, less the fair market value of any thank you gifts you received during the calendar year. If you require a tax receipt prior to that date, just let us know and we’ll take care of it: firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-577-4550
How do I change my automatic payments if necessary?
To stop, pause or increase your Sustaining Membership, simply share your request with WDET Member Services at 313-577-4550 or email@example.com