Use the menu below to navigate Oakland County elections results.
* = Incumbent | G = Green Party | I = Independent | L = Libertarian | U = U.S. Taxpayers | WC = Working Class Party
State Senate Races
State House Races
Royal Oak City Charter Amendment - Public Transit System Millage
The proposed amendment to Chapter 8, Section 11 of the Royal Oak City Charter, if approved, would allow the City to levy a millage of up to 1.25 mills for a period of up to five years beginning December 1, 2018, to defray the costs of establishing, operating and maintaining a public transit system in the City of Royal Oak. Shall the proposal be adopted?
Schoolcraft College Millage Restoration Authorization
Shall the Schoolcraft College District, County of Wayne, Michigan (consisting of the following public school districts: Clarenceville, Garden City, Livonia, Northville, Plymouth-Canton), be permitted to restore for a ten year period, beginning in 2019, the 1986 voter-approved millage rate of 2.27, by assessing an additional 0.5038 mills ($0.5038 per $1,000) on each dollar of taxable value of all property in the District, which rate shall be assessed through 2028 without further reduction by Section 31 of Article IX, State Constitution of 1963. If approved and levied in its entirety, the additional 0.5038 mills would raise approximately $7,136,000 in 2019.
Lake Orion Community Schools School Improvement Bond Proposition
Shall the Lake Orion Community Schools, County of Oakland, State of Michigan, borrow the sum of not to exceed One Hundred Sixty Million Dollars ($160,000,000) and issue its general obligation unlimited tax bonds, in one or more series, for the purpose of paying for the cost of the following projects:
- Remodeling, equipping, re-equipping, furnishing, re-furnishing school buildings, athletic fields, playgrounds and other facilities for safety and security, energy conservation and other purposes;
- Erecting, completing, equipping and furnishing a replacement elementary school, a new early childhood center facility and security entrance additions and other additions to existing school buildings;
- Acquiring and installing instructional technology infrastructure and equipment in school buildings and other facilities; and
- Preparing, developing and improving sites at school buildings, playgrounds, athletic fields and other facilities for traffic control, safety and security and other purposes and the purchase of school buses?