Use the menu below to navigate Macomb County elections results.
* = Incumbent | G = Green Party | I = Independent | L = Libertarian | U = U.S. Taxpayers | WC = Working Class Party
Macomb County Executive
Macomb County Clerk
State Senate Races
State House Races
Chippewa Valley Schools Bond Proposition
Shall the Chippewa Valley Schools, County of Macomb, State of Michigan, borrow the sum of not to exceed Ninety Seven Million ($97,000,000) Dollars and issue its general obligation unlimited tax bonds, in one or more series, for the purpose of paying for the cost of the following projects:
- Remodeling, equipping, re-equipping, furnishing, re-furnishing school buildings and other facilities for security, student safety, energy conservation and other purposes;
- Acquiring and installing instructional technology equipment and infrastructure in school buildings and other facilities; and
- Preparing, developing and improving sites at school buildings, playgrounds, athletic fields and other facilities and the purchase of school buses?
Mount Clemens Community School District Operating Millage Renewal Proposal
Shall the currently authorized millage rate limitation on the amount of taxes which may be assessed against all property, except principal residence and other property exempted by law, in Mount Clemens Community School District, Macomb County, Michigan, be renewed by 18.1996 mills ($18.1996 on each $1,000 of taxable valuation) for a period of 10 years, 2020 to 2029, inclusive, to provide funds for operating purposes; the estimate of the revenue the school district will collect if the millage is approved and 18 mills are levied in 2020 is approximately $4,901,000 (this is a renewal of millage that will expire with the 2019 tax levy)?
Roseville Community Schools Non-Homestead Operating Millage Renewal Proposal
As a renewal of authority which expires with the 2019 tax levy, shall the limitation on the amount of taxes which may be imposed on taxable non-homestead property in the Roseville Community Schools, County of Macomb, State of Michigan, be increased by 27.5509 mills ($27.5509 on each $1,000 of taxable value) for twenty (20) years, the years 2020 to 2039, inclusive, to provide funds for operating expenses? This millage would raise an estimated $7,300,000 for the School District in the first year that it is levied.
Read the full proposal
Utica Community Schools Bond Proposal
Shall the Utica Community Schools, County of Macomb, Michigan, borrow the principal sum of not to exceed One Hundred Fifty-Five Million Dollars ($155,000,000) and issue its unlimited tax general obligation bonds for the purpose of defraying the cost of:
- making safety and security improvements, including cameras and door systems, in School District buildings;
- equipping, furnishing, reequipping and refurnishing School District buildings, facilities, and structures, and acquiring school buses and technology equipment;
- constructing additions to and/or remodeling School District buildings; and
- improving and developing sites, including playgrounds, athletic fields, facilities and structures in the School District?
Van Dyke Public Schools Building and Site Sinking Fund Tax Proposal
Shall the Van Dyke Public Schools, County of Macomb, Michigan, be authorized to levy one (1) mill ($1 per $1,000 of taxable valuation), for a period of ten (10) years, from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2029, to create a building and site sinking fund to be used for the construction or repair of school buildings, school security improvements, the acquisition or upgrading of technology or for other purposes, to the extent permitted by law? This millage if approved and levied, would provide estimated revenues to the School District of approximately three hundred sixty four thousand ($364,000) dollars during the 2019 calendar year.