WDET listeners like you nominated the top 32 Michigan beers in the first-ever 2018 WDET Michigan Beer Bracket with some incredibly close match-ups in the first round and second rounds.
And now we’re marching into the Inebri-8 to see who makes it into the Final Pour with your votes. You will decide who takes home the top prize in the 2018 WDET Michigan Beer Bracket.
Here’s how it works:
- Vote for your favorite Michigan beer using the form below or by clicking right here.
- We’re voting for individual beers from Michigan breweries, so if it’s made in the state of Michigan — it counts!
- Beers with the most votes will advance to the the Final Pour in the 2018 WDET Michigan Beer Bracket on Wednesday, October 24th (voting for this round ends at midnight on Tuesday October 23rd).
- The remaining rounds include the the Final Pour (10/24 - 10/28) and the Championsip (10/29 - 11/1) with the inaugural winner of the 2018 WDET Michigan Beer Bracket announced on Friday, November 2nd.
Also worth mentioning:
- Base your vote on the quality of the brew from the taste, flavor and even design of the label.
- We’re using the honor system here, so please don’t game the system & vote for your favorite beer multiple times — let the voice of the people be heard!