Bill to Regulate Selling Breast Milk

Mark Cato/ CC The state legislature is considering a proposal to set standards for selling breast milk in Michigan. State...

Hamtramck Parks Undergoing $500,000 Worth of Improvements this Year

Courtesy of the City of Hamtramck A few Hamtramck parks are undergoing a half million dollars’ worth of renovations this...

MDOT says I-94 Must Be Modernized [Document]

Environmental groups question the need to expand a seven-mile stretch of I-94 in Detroit. The Michigan Department of Transportation plans...

Environmental Groups Question Need to Expand I-94 [Document]

The Michigan Department of Transportation is scheduled to host four public meetings next week on the proposed expansion of I-94 in...

Detroit City Council to Reconsider Water Rate Vote

Marissa Gawel/WDET The Detroit City Council has decided to reconsider its rejection of a proposed water rate hike. Last week...

Summer Camp Is No Longer Just For Kids

Michigan DNR Adults who want to reclaim their childhood can escape to Camp Kitigin this September. The summer camp is...

Eastern Market to Host International Mural Festival this September

Marissa Gawel/WDET An international mural festival is coming to Eastern Market this September. The Detroit fine art publishing company 1xRun...

What Will Happen to the State Fairgrounds?

Stephen Henderson meets with Jim Casha and Brian Colfer, advocates for a regional transportation hub at the State Fairgrounds. The...

Boom Boom Bye!?

Detroit Today host Stephen Henderson speaks with Livonia Mayor Jack Kirksey about the movement to re-regulate Michigan’s firework industry. In 2011...

2015 Gardening Nightmare: Maple Seedlings

Much to the dismay of avid gardeners and some homeowners, gutters, gardens, and lawns are all growing dozens of maple seedlings this year....

High Court Ruling Opens Way for Change in Setting Congressional Districts

Some activist groups in Michigan are gearing up for a possible ballot initiative to change the way legislative districts are...

Will Soccer Take Off in America?

Stephen Henderson talks with Jeff Seidel, Sports Columnist for the Detroit Free Press, about how the US Women’s National Soccer...